1. Open the box, check all parts, and observe whether the dynamic and static pressure spindles are damaged during handling.
2. Install the grinding head onto the machine tool, and pay attention not to collide with the machine tool spindle during installation.
3. Add about 110 liters of 2 # main shaft oil from the oil filler of the pump station to three quarters of the oil level. When refueling, make sure to filter it with three layers of silk cloth. Note: 2 # spindle oil must be used instead of others.
4. Connect the pump station motor to the main switch of the machine tool, that is, as soon as the main switch of the machine tool is turned on, the pump station motor will work. Check whether the pump station motor rotates clockwise. Insert the high-pressure oil inlet hose into the oil filler, and the pump station will work for 15-20 minutes. The oil circuit will circulate automatically to ensure that the oil outlet of the pump station is clean.
5. Connect the pressure relay on the pump station to the control circuit of the dynamic and static spindle motor, that is, when the oil supply pressure of the pump station is greater than 13kg, the spindle motor can start to work; The spindle motor cannot be started when the pump station pressure is less than 13kg. The purpose of this is to protect the dynamic and hydrostatic spindle from damage during normal use.
6. Connect the high-pressure oil inlet hose on the pump station to the oil inlet connector on the dynamic and static pressure spindle. Note: This step is extremely important, and you must be careful and careful. Do not enter the stolen goods when connecting the connector. Because at this time, if the stolen goods enter, they cannot come out. This will affect the normal operation of the dynamic and hydrostatic spindle, even the spindle holding!
7. Connect both ends of the oil return pipe to the main shaft and the oil return pipe nozzle of the pump station.
8. Turn on the main switch of the machine tool, the pump station will work, and the pressure of the pump station will be adjusted between 1.6MPa and 1.7MPa through the overflow valve.
9. Observe the pressure gauge on the spindle. At this time, the spindle is under static pressure. The static pressure should be:1.5 MPa to 1.6 MPa. Gently rotate the spindle (except for those with rubber bands) by hand, without any friction feeling, and there is also the possibility of rotation.
10. Check whether the rotation direction of the motor of the dynamic and static pressure spindle is the same as that of the grinding head, and check in case of uncertainty; The belt above adopts inching, and the steering must be correct.
11. Check whether the working pressure of the pressure relay is normal. That is to say, when the pressure of the pump station is reduced to below 1.3MPa, the spindle motor cannot be started. When the pump station pressure is adjusted back to 1.6MPa 〜 1.7MPa, the grinding head motor shall be able to start. The pressure relay has been adjusted before delivery. If the error is too large, it can be adjusted by itself.
12. When the dynamic and static pressure spindle is floating under static pressure, install the belt pulley of the spindle, hang the belt, jog the spindle of the machine tool, and observe whether the rotation direction meets the requirements. If the rotation direction is correct, the spindle motor can be started to let the spindle run for half an hour. At this time, the pressure gauge on the dynamic and static spindle should indicate 1.5MPa 〜 1.6MPa.
13. Stop the spindle motor after the dynamic and static spindle runs for half an hour. At this time, the spindle is in the static pressure state, that is, the spindle is in the floating state of static pressure oil.
14. Start the dynamic and static spindle motor to grind the workpiece.